Richards Media Net is a company that specializes in helping you, your company, or your organization take advantage of Internet delivered media to deliver your message!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

BrainStormer II

I've decided not to develop and submit my software to Momentum. Nothing wrong with Momentum, I had run into a set of technical issues which I debated on the likelihood of being able to overcome (and I have since overcome.)

Since last blog article I have created a set of wireframes and storyboards and begun the process of database design. I am using SQL Server Express 2008 to create the database, unfortunately the hosting service I use is SQL Server 2000, so there is a bit of extra work involved in porting the structures over. I'll have to see if the hosting service will support the Express 2008 files.
I've also created a couple of pages and connected them to the database using Visual Studio 2008.
I'll keep you updated as I progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home